Re: Only one Depends per paragraph is allowed (Was: [SCM] games branch, master, updated. 0.10-21-g435d459)

Hi,

I'm subscribed to the list.

On 08.10.2014 22:30, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> please do *not* delete lines between the Depends.  This is invalid
> syntax since only one Depends field is allowed per paragraph (as in
> all debian/control files)!  If you want to compress the tasks files
> you could perhaps do:

Those removed empty lines were part of task files and not debian/control
files. When I run "make dist" the result is the same with or without an
extra empty line and the control file is perfectly valid.

The requirement for an extra empty line seems to be neither documented
nor enforced currently. I also don't see a reason why the latter should
be necessary since both options work appropriately. Is this really a
problem?

Regards,

Markus