Re: Blends Live CDs

On 26.11.2014 19:50, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there currently a system for producing CDs from Blends? I've had a look
> around but couldn't really find anything other than "we should discuss this
> in the future".
>
> I have a plan for easily constructing live CDs for Blends based on
> live-build (and already have a CD for the Hamradio Blend). If there's an
> existing system, I'm happy to use that instead. If there's not, I can expand
> the infrastructure I have for the Hamradio Blend to add other Blends in and
> have CDs built for them too.

Hi,

two months ago I tried to build a live DVD for Debian Games based on the
work in this repository

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/live-games-image.git/

It also uses live-build to create the images. Unfortunately the
resulting image was unusable and I got a kernel panic every time I tried
to boot the DVD.

I would be very much interested in combining our efforts and to work on
a single solution that works for all Blends. I'd be happy if you shared
your plans for your system.

Regards,

Markus