Re: Any news about Blends in tasks selection (Was: Debian Installer Jessie Beta 2 release)

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 08:29:47PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> > Do all blends work well with all desktop environments?
>
> No.

While this "no" means:  There exist 1 or 2 Blends focussing on a
specific desktop environment (as far as I know Debian Edu and Ezgo) but
others work perfectly well under all desktop environments.  So the
answer is mathematical correct but a bit short to understand the full
picture.

PS: I'll answer Bas' question tomorrow in more detail but I'm to
tired today.