Re: Debian Games Blend: development tasks

Quoting Vincent Cheng (2014-08-19 11:48:35)
> liblwjgl-java is the first thing that springs to mind (and you have
> that already, actually), but unfortunately it looks like the current
> package in testing isn't fit for release as-is. :(

If a package seems unfit for release, then please file a bugreport with
a high severity.

You do not need strong proof to file a high-severify bugreport (despite
some developers reacting strongly): Worst thing that can happen is that
the package maintainer disagrees and lowers/closes the bugreport.

Regards,

 - Jonas