Re: Debian Games Pure Blend

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 6:28 AM, Dominik George <nik@naturalnet.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>I want to focus on main because I'd like to convey the message that
>>main
>>is Debian and it's good to have your games there if they should be
>>promoted.
>
> Does this mean you will be uploading game packages? Mine are rotting in the team repository with all DDs in the team being completely ignorant.

I just wanted to point out that there are DDs in the team who
regularly sponsor team-maintained packages (there's me, for example),
and that all you really have to do to get your packages sponsored is
ask (repeatedly, on occasion). I don't look in the team repository for
packages waiting to be sponsored; I keep an eye out on the team's
sponsor queue (which Markus already linked to), for the most part, and
I tend to work on Debian in sporadic bursts of free time (which means
I might not always respond timely). Markus has already given you a
list of great suggestions, so don't feel discouraged!

Regards,
Vincent

P.S. I'm not subscribed to debian-blends, keep me cc-ed.