Re: Re: Would like review of what seems to be a blend forming for the cloud

Quoting Tyler Riddle (2014-04-19 17:29:33)
> I again ask for review of the situation [snip...]

> I'm personally at a loss to understand where else this kind of review
> would best come from. It seems that the overlap with blends is so
> strong that this is the place to go. If I'm wrong (possibly again and
> 105% fool?) then please point me to a better place.

As indicated preciously, I believe that better than governing through
policy or parenting through review or analysing from outside, the better
approach is to get involved yourself in the team, and collaborate
directly with them in improving the parts you find is suboptimal.

NB! Please do not cc me, I am subscribed to the list.  More info at
https://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct .

Regards,

 - Jonas