Re: Debian OTR team

Hi Andreas,

On Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'd recommend using the Blends framework to assemble the according OTR
> software.

I think you misunderstood the purpose of the OTR packaging team, which has the
goal of maintaining packages from the OTR universe. We don't want to create
another Debian blend (which is are customized Debian
distributions/derivatives).

Or maybe I misunderstood you or blends has gained features I'm not aware of?
:-) If so, please explain why you recommend using the blends framework...

cheers,
	Holger