Re: Clarification of the project idea 'Enhancing Debian Blends web sentinel'

Hey..

On 23 April 2013 14:20, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hmmm, didn't you got my reply to your first mail (the only one I did
received) and that I attached to this mail?  I responded even one day
before you did sended it (due to my freshly polished time travel device
or time-lag ... whatever explanation you prefer ;-)).  If you might have
sended another mail I'm sorry because this did not reached me for
whatever reason.  Sending to this mailing list is always safe ...

Yep.. I was promptly replied to my first mail to you.. And yeah that's the one which you have posted.:-)