Re: Debian Pure Blends, Debian blends, Debian derivatives

Hi Paul,

thanks for bringing this up here.  I guess the problem is that nobody
really much cared about a clean definition of the term we are using.  I
would like tp point out that there is also an ongoing discussion about
this topic on Debian Edu mailing list in the thread starting at:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2013/03/msg00030.html