Debian Pure Blends, Debian blends, Debian derivatives

Hi all,

I recently noticed that Jonas Smedegaard recently clarified[1] the
terminology on the DebianPureBlends wiki page to include a new term
"Debian blends", for projects  like DebianEdu that aim to become
Debian Pure Blends but are not there yet. I think this is an
interesting and good change, but I thought this should be mentioned on
the list. He also added[2] "Debian derivatives" to the terminology
list.

1. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends?action=diff&rev1=34&rev2=35
2. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends?action=diff&rev1=35&rev2=36

--