Re: Task for volunteers: Graphing the development of Blends packages in tasks

Hello Andreas,

Yes I am willing to do the task :-) but since I am working for some projects for my university I will be busy for the next couple of weeks. If there is no problem with the timeline, I can do it then (if I can steal some time I will try to do it a little bit earlier).

Kind regards

Emmanouil