Re: [GSoC] convert blends-doc from debian-sgml to xml

Hello Andreas,

I also tried

  xmlto pdf debian-blends.en.xml

which endet up in

! Undefined control sequence.
<recently read> \AppendGraphicsExtensions

l.451 \fi

?
! Emergency stop.
<recently read> \AppendGraphicsExtensions

l.451 \fi

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Transcript written on tmp.log.

That's weird, to be honest I did not try any other than html. I will check why is this happening.

In principle yes.  However, I'd like to warn you that the conversion
might be time consuming and I think if you consider any stumbling stones
it might be more reasonable to write down your documentation for GSoC in
the current format.  So while I'd be really happy if we get the
conversion done but it should not have a bad effect on your timing.

OK, first I will finish blends-gsoc documentation and afterwards I will try to finish the conversion (in case of bad timing the doc conversion can be done/finish after the GSoC deadline).

Kind regards

Emmanouil