[GSoC] convert blends-doc from debian-sgml to xml

Hello Andreas,

I checked the current blends/doc. In order to convert the current format to xml I used docbook5-xml. I just commited the some first converted pages. The files are under:

blends-gsoc/doc/

To test the files I did:

xmlto html debian-blends.en.xml

Of course the output needs to be customized: section enumerations, no page break for each section, navigation etc. I need to investigate more for these cause its my first time dealing with sgml/xml documentation. I also tried with  xsltproc (for example add an option for section enumeration from cmd, also its easier cause it dumps all pages into a single html file)

xsltproc -o index.html --stringparam section.autolabel 1 /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl/html/docbook.xsl debian-blends.en.xml

Can you check the files, is this what we need? If yes I will convert the rest of the blends-doc pages  in new format and then customize the xls options in order to produce an output same as the the current debian-sgml files.

Kind regards

Emmanouil