Debian Parl (Was: Do tools &/or instructions exist?)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Debian Parl (Was: Do tools &/or instructions exist?)
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:03:07 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130902080307.GD18538@an3as.eu>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <521F660F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5220A4A4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
besides +1 to all you said ...
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 05:05:56PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Perhaps this is good inspiration: I have worked some time with a Linux
> user group inside the European Parliament. One of their goals is to
> "walk the talk" and use Debian Linux as their desktop for daily work.
> We decided to then generalize that and have created a draft for a
> "debian-parl" blend: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl
Should I file a bug report "general" because your announcement mail
about DebianParl did not reached my inbox and Debian mailing lists and
should we even open a ticket at major search engines for hiding the
announcement mail about this or should I really assumed that you did not
sended it? ;-)
Just give me a ping via mailing list if you need any help.