Do tools &/or instructions exist?

I considered posing this question to the embedded list, they might be closer to some of my goals historically/philosophically. However reading pages by both embedded and blends group, I believe Debian, in all its flavors, are moving in direction that this group is more suitable.

My goal is to install Debian 7.1 (6.0.5 if absolutely required) on multiple *isolated* machines. For installation purposes, internet or other connectivity is *NON-EXISTENT*.

I have ordered the 10 DVD set for generic PC. I wish to transfer ALL the contents to a 64 GB flash drive configured in whatever manner required so that it will be a legitimate local repository. The majority of the machines are known to be bootable from a USB device.

I've experimented for several months installing various configurations of 6.0.5 on a laptop set aside for experimentation. What I want is doable in a completely manual install.

I want a maximally automated install with:
1. the same kernel on all machines.
2. the same disk partitioning - may require manual partitioning using gparted which I have on cd. 3. an absolute minimum of software. Reading the embedded info I understand there are scripts that maximally trim out packages for which there is not an absolute physical dependency. Initial install will be done to my "test" machine for identifying problem I I go to far at this stage. 4. I'm under impression all this should be doable via preseeding. I've done some experiments. Is there a template preseed file aimed AT THIS GOAL?

Comments/suggestions please.
TIA