Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

As I said I have not fully understood the problem and I need to spend
some more time into this.  However, my feeling says we should not go
with a separate table but rather with an additional column.  Something
like 'contains_provides' 0 / 1 or something like this.  This could be
checked inside the blends-metadata importer.

I have been thinking about this and yes an extra column like 'contains_provides' 0/1 might solve this problem. I will also try to think another possible solution. Anyway as soon as you decide about a first idea I can write a patch for blends-metadata importer to start testing and compare the results we get(and then decide which way to go to solve the issue with the virtual packages). I will work on this, this afternoon

Kind regards

Emmanouil