Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

which is harmless - I'll wait with changing the importer significantly
until I had a chance to do real tests.  Please note that you need to
GRANT guest read permissions after creating new tables (I just injected
it this way).

Thanks for your time(because I know you are busy this week), oups I forgot the GRANT guest permissions.

I reattached the patches(on the latest udd git commit). I added a "dependency" column in the blends_dependencies_alternatives table along with a small documentation(as comments[0] on the top ) as you proposed about the motivation of creating this table.

Kind regards

Emmanouil

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2013/07/msg00001.html