Re: blends news for the wheezy press release?

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013, Paul Wise wrote:
> The draft wheezy press release has this item in it:

> Could someone review the changes since squeeze and come up with some
> things that users might be interested in?

Debian Edu is working on it's Wheezy release, but we are not there yet. So
there is nothing really to report for an (already quite long) Debian Wheezy
release press announcement.

We might be able to release within Wheezy r1, but that's yet to see (and quite
much speculation / an idea on my part).

So in summary: nothing from Debian Edu.

cheers,
	Holger