Re: Presentation + A debian-based for audio creation and production, stage technics and video blend (or "the future of TangoStudio")

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:54 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
>
>> * The Debian Multimedia Team spoke about plans to have a backport repo in
>> the past. I'm sure they're willing to help you here.
>
> Do you mean something different to the Debian backports repo?
>
> http://backports.debian.org/

The idea was to have a repository that is able to hold packages that
do not fit in the guidelines of debian-backports. Currently, we do not
have a single package for which that would apply AFAIUI. (but there
were some at the time the idea came up).

--
regards,
    Reinhard