Re: Presentation + A debian-based for audio creation and production, stage technics and video blend (or "the future of TangoStudio")

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:27:42AM +0100, Aurélien - Chargé de Porn - AMMD wrote:
> <snipped interesting stuff which does not need comments from my side here>
>
> * I've to say that I am by now not really sure about the answer I
> should give to the "Are you the good person for that project?"
> question in the Debian Blends doc!

Whether your are a good person for a job or not you can only find out by
trying.  In fact, if nobody tries the thing you want to happen it will
not happen.  I guess if I would have known all consequences my work from
ten years ago has now I'm not sure whether I would have started because
I would have feared that I could not cope with this.