Deb-Ice linux install bug

Hi:
      I am trying to install Deb-Ice 0.91(yes I realise its OLD:-) ) on an old 486 system wit 32MB of RAM  using the "autoinstall" option.While trying to install 'basic package' it stalls with the error message, "deboot strap error : failed to determine the code name for this release" . From that point it goes into loop.

Is there a way to continue installing this. The distro seems to be something that can run on such old/limited computer.

Thanks for your help.

regards
hg