Re: Presentation + A debian-based for audio creation and production, stage technics and video blend (or "the future of TangoStudio")

Hi Rosea,

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:53:06AM +0100, rosea.grammostola wrote:

> Offering a ready to install installation image costs way too much time imho.

This is actually the reason why we do not have such thing for say Debian
Med and Debian Science because it would cost soo much time to get
something out that might fit "all" needs.  I never found even the time to
think about in more detail.

Thanks also for your other hints / opinions and your quick response