Re: Debian games blends, possible improvements to blends pages

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 06:56:05PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I noticed some games blends have been added to the blends project on
> alioth and wondered who in the games team added these.

It was nobody of the games team.  I just did it when the Debian Games
BOF at DebConf was running and I asked Evgeni to fix/correct/enhance
this stuff (which did not happened until today).  I really wished
somebody with some overview about the Games team would go on to do
this.

> It would be nice to have some better metrics about how the team is doing
> and who is active where. For example commits to the VCS, bugs closed,
> uploads done. Is anyone planning on working on that?

This question was answered by Sukhbir.

> Who is supposed to be maintaining the games blends tasks?

Did you forgot the Do-O-Cracy principle???

> <pabs> SynrG: did you get this added?
> http://blends.alioth.debian.org/games/
> <pabs> we only had these before: http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Blends
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Live
> * pabs guesses Andreas did

Guessed right.  My intention was motivated by the fact that a lot was
talked in last years but nothing was done.  I felt the right time for
doing at least some start.