Re: blends linked from the main debian page

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 03:10:45PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Sure, that's a relevant question. But after all, it's a policy question
> as many others that the -www team has to do when deciding what should go
> on the first page and what should not. So let's proceed one bit at a
> time.

Fine.

> [1] BTW, for that to become a reality, it would be better if the Blends
>     team at large (+ other relevant subprojects) consider turning into a
>     proper WML page the index currently at
>     http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends

That's a good point.  I put Blends list in CC to ask for volunteers.  I
actively would like to ask for volunteers here.  I would really love if
somebody would pick up this task.  After having written a > 80 pages
documentation[1] (with the help of some others for sure) I would love to
lean back a bit and leaving the task of turning the Wiki content into
some reasonable WML for somebody else.

[1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/