Re: blends linked from the main debian page

Although Debian blends coincide with the quantization level I foresaw
for Debian sub-projects to be mentioned on the main page, it does not need
to be a blend.  E.g. the NeuroDebian -- we contribute to both
DebianScience and DebianMed, but I think it is worth pointing to
NeuroDebian as a separate entity (Debian sub-project) ;-)

So, ideally, it should target Debian sub-projects for targeted audience.
Moreover we might end up pointing to not centralized projects (if no
team or blend exists) but rather to some stub pages describing the
power of Debian for a specific field of endeavor.

The question would be though -- what sub-projects (including blends) are
worth appearing on the main page one way or another (e.g. embedded in
the sky map)?  clearly the first requirement must be that they
must be alive ;)