Re: Question about Debian Installer and Simple-CDD

Hi Adam,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 06:24:12PM +0100, Adam Saleh wrote:
I am using simple-cdd to make my custom debian install cd.

Then this mailinglist is the wrong place for you.

Debian Pure Blends is about optimizing Debian itself for specific purposes, not for customizing it for local use.

Debian Pure Blends was formerly named Custom Debian Distributions, abbreviated CDD - but too often this was confused as being "customizations of the Debian distribution" and the name was changed.

Simple-CDD is not part of this project.