Re: Behaviour for missing homepage field in prospective packages

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for all the work!  regarding homepage: although probably 99% of
package have such one, some, theoretically, might  not -- just a
download folder at minimum.  So, should then those be pointed to as the
'homepage'?

P.S. Fixed NEST -- got homepage ;)