Re: metapackages

On 10/28/2010 10:11 PM, dann frazier wrote:
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 06:14:58PM +0200, rosea.grammostola wrote:
Hi,

Anyone please?

Thanks in advance,

\r

On 10/28/2010 10:09 AM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
Hi,

I tried to make a metapackage via the debian-blends method and
install it on Ubuntu. I have made two tasks, (audio / video).
After generating the debian package I have a openstudio-tasks
package. When I try to install it, I get:

sudo aptitude install openstudio-tasks
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  openstudio-tasks
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,050B of archives. After unpacking 32.8kB will be used.
  openstudio-tasks: Depends: taskel which is a virtual package.
That should probably be tasksel (not taskel)
Hehe, ok.
Is tasksel needed for a metapackage made the blends-dev way?
I think I just copied it from the Debian-med package, which I took as example.

Thanks.

\r