Re: Blends & CDD suggestions

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 03:33:29PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> During development of your work, Andreas has a powerful way to keep
> track of software not yet packaged or packaged but not yet part of
> Debian.  I am sure he will be happy to explain more about that himself
> :-)

Jonas is probably refering to the tasks pages like for instance the
Biology task[1] of Debian Med which shows probably all features of
prospective packages and is described in theory in the Blends doc[2].
Feel free to ask if something remains unclear.

> Hmm - it would probably be good to generally track bugs related to
> Debian Pure Blends.  Someone reading this and competent in juggling the
> BTS up for that challenge?

Do you mean Blends specific bugs overview like[3]?.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio
[2] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-sentinel.en.html#s-packageslist
[3] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/bugs/