Re: Blends & CDD suggestions

Hi Xavier,

I certainly think that you are no alone in seeking these kinds of customizations.

There is fundamentally 2 ways to go at it: a) Tell Debian routines to behave as you want it, or b) hack on top of Debian to reach your wanted results.

As Andreas already clarified, Debian Pure blends is a) which I assume that you want, since you post to this list - that's awesome!