Re: CDD -> blends on www.d.o

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 10:32:01AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> I think the website needs updating to talk about blends, especially
> /intro/organization:
>
> http://www.google.com.au/search?q=%22custom+debian+distributions%22+site%3Awww.debian.org

Uhm, yes, thanks for the hint.  I'll do so this evening once I'll have
CVS access.

The other hit I found is

   http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr

and I admit I'm really anxious about this project.  The mailing list can
be considered dead, the updates on the metapackages will be done by me
because I volunteered for this and the web page is not maintained a
since a long time.  I'd volunteer to do the rename on the page and I
also would add links to tasks and bugs pages.  But I wonder whether we
should also add a note on top of the page that this project is orphaned
and needs people who work on this.