Display last Uploader

Hi,

in the case of group maintained packages (and we tend to have a lot of
them which is a good sign) the tasks and bugs pages are a bit silent
about the actual person who actually did the last upload (and might be
responsible for a bug, might perhaps preparing a new version etc.)  So
I just obtained this information about the latest uploader but I now
wonder, hoe to display this information.  Would you like to see it
like this

    Maintainer Group (Last Uploader)

or should I just use a tooltip on the link with the maintainer
information.

What do you think