Re: r1771 - projects/med/trunk/debian-med/tasks

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 12:51:53PM +0000, Debian Pure Blends Subversion Commit wrote:
> Author: moeller
> Date: Tue Aug 18 12:51:53 2009
> New Revision: 1771
>
> Log:
> Introduced "Friends" to indicate packages that are related and that should be shown,
> but don't deserve to be listed as individual packages on the tasks pages.
> Please take this as a suggestion.

In principle I really like this suggestion, but the field name "Friends"
sounds me to social and I would prefer a more technical term.  In
debian/control fields we are using "Enhances" to express this kind of
relation.  To use this as reference I would suggest to name the field:

   Enhanced-By

So this would make

>  Depends: autodock
> +Friends: autogrid
Enhanced-By: autogrid

> +Depends: autodocktools
> +Friends: mgltools-dejavu, mgltools-pmv, mgltools-utpackages, mgltools-vision, mgltools-volume
Enhanced-By: mgltools-dejavu, mgltools-pmv, mgltools-utpackages, mgltools-vision, mgltools-volume

What do you think?

Klarmachen zum Ändern!