Re: Status of BrDesktop [Was: Technical question about Pre-Depends]

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 01:15:51PM -0300, Tiago Vaz wrote:
> My user in alioth is zadig-guest.

Just added.

> > and based on this some preliminary tasks / bugs pages
> > are created:
> >
> >   http://blends.debian.net/brdesktop/
>
> Nice! Is it possible to have that nice mailing list graphic from our external
> mailman?

Sure - I would have asked you for other graphics - lets talk at
DebConf about this stuff.  I'll be basically offline until I'll
arrive tomorrow at very late evening.

> Enjoy your vac and bring your nice pictures!

Assembling pictures for my fun talk consumed all mornings on my
Vac (well - I get up 60-90 min before my family and used this time
to assemble images ...)

> ps: for now I don't see any reason for keeping that pre-depend on grub.

OK.

Looking foreward to meet you at DebConf