Re: Status of BrDesktop [Was: Technical question about Pre-Depends]

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 04:56:25PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi once more,
>
> unfortunately my question below did not recieved any
> answer.  So I proceeded anyway with working on BrDesktop.
> I told BrDesktop maintainers that there would be some trouble
> in using their SVN (I was unable to use it as external resource
> and the current Blends code relies on VCS in alioth).  So
> I moved the preliminary stuff for BrDesktop to the usual
> location of Blends
>
>   svn://svn.debian.org/blends/projects/brdesktop/trunk/

Sorry for the late answer, and thanks for working on this. My user in alioth is
zadig-guest.

> and based on this some preliminary tasks / bugs pages
> are created:
>
>   http://blends.debian.net/brdesktop/

Nice! Is it possible to have that nice mailing list graphic from our external
mailman?

> Tiago, if you would have registered on alioth I would
> have given you access, but so we probably have to
> organise this at DebConf when I'm back from vacation.
>
> This is just a status update before I go on VAC.  More
> about this once I'm at DebConf.

Enjoy your vac and bring your nice pictures!

ps: for now I don't see any reason for keeping that pre-depend on grub.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org