Re: Bits from the Debian Pure Blends Team

Hi,

Andreas Tille:
> olger, I know that the measure is not optimal but I did not found
> a clever way to scale the measure according to the number of Depends.

My gut feeling would be to scale the number of bugs by the square root
of the number of depending packages.

> which is finally the sense of the bugs pages.

I couldn't figure out what you mean by that sentence until I noticed
that you're German. ;-P  You mean "ultimately", not "finally".

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de  |   smurf@smurf.noris.de
Disclaimer: Das Zitat wurde zufällig ausgewählt.  |   http://smurf.noris.de