Re: Name poll (Was: New name: Call for opinions)

Le Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 01:24:48PM +1300, Chris Bannister a écrit :
> Google "spin doctor"

  Spin (public relations)
  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  In public relations, spin is a usually pejorative term signifying a heavily
  biased portrayal in one's own favor of an event or situation; it is a euphemism
  for propaganda.

OK, now I understand why I do not like it…

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,