Re: Name poll (Was: New name: Call for opinions)

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 05:49:58PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 09:54:28AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> >
> > All other suggestions got less than 8.4 (70% of 12) votes and thus
> > would be below the limit I suggested for a potential condorset voting
> > in case we have no clear winner (I would not regard the result above
> > as a clear winning situation).
>
> Hi all,
>
> I suggest that we keep using doodle for the brainstorming to eliminate
> unpopular choices, but that we then use selectricity for the Condorcet
> voting. Its voting engine is free software and the rest is promised to
> be released under the AGPLv3, and it is made by a DD.

Let's start a vote on whether AGPLv3 is non-free ;-)

After all, you can't honestly think that we'll actually try to do
something as silly as answering an anceint question from a month ago
about some name for some thingie.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com