Couldn't create a image with simple-cdd, but I could!

Hi folks:

I really don't know if anything is broken in lenny but, I managed to
create etch images with
simple-cdd but, from a week ago, I couldn't anymore.

I'm running the same command I used to:

build-simple-cdd --graphical-installer --profiles my \
        --keyboard br-abnt2 --locale pt_BR --auto-profiles my \
        --debian-mirror http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian \
        --local-packages custom-packages --dist etch

profiles/my.conf:
mirror_components="main non-free"

profiles/my.packages:
debconf-utils
ntpdate
ldap-utils
cfengine2
selinux-utils
openssh-client
sun-j2re1.5

custom-packages directory:
simple-cdd-profiles_0.3.8_all.udeb
sun-j2re1.5_1.5.0+update16_i386.deb

simple-cdd-profiles package was 0.3.7 and I've updated it early today,
but it gives me the same error.

I've also started over on another $simple_cdd_dir... same error:

Error: packages database contains unused 'etch|contrib|i386' database.
This either means you removed a distribution, component or architecture from
the distributions config file without calling clearvanished, or your config
does not belong to this database.
To ignore use --ignore=undefinedtarget.
There have been errors!
cc1: warning: command line option "-nostdinc++" is valid for
C++/ObjC++ but not for C
<stdin>:1:72: error:
/home/lucas/simple-cdd/tmp//debian-cd/tasks/base-etch: Arquivo ou
diretório não encontrado
cc1: warning: command line option "-nostdinc++" is valid for
C++/ObjC++ but not for C
make[1]: ** [/home/lucas/simple-cdd/tmp//cd-build/etch/rawlist] Erro 1
make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/home/lucas/simple-cdd/tmp/debian-cd'
make[1]: Entrando no diretório `/home/lucas/simple-cdd/tmp/debian-cd'
Generating the complete list of packages to be included in
/home/lucas/4Linux/simple-cdd/tmp//cd-build/etch/list...
cc1: warning: command line option "-nostdinc++" is valid for
C++/ObjC++ but not for C
cc1: warning: command line option "-nostdinc++" is valid for
C++/ObjC++ but not for
  Adding Release files
  Trying to add upgrade* directories
  (Optionally) making the image bootable for i386:
    Running tools/boot/etch/boot-i386 1
/home/lucas/simple-cdd/tmp//cd-build/etch/CD1
      Using ISOLINUX boot-disks image on CD1
gzip: /home/lucas/simple-cdd/tmp//debian-cd/data/etch/sbm.bin.gz: No
such file or directory
      FAILED: error 1
    Failed to start disc 1, error 256
make[1]: ** [image-trees] Erro 9
find: `/home/lucas/simple-cdd/tmp//cd-build/etch/CD1/pool': File not found
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  less
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  simple-cdd-profiles
WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default:  grub
popularity-contest localization-config console-tools usbutils acpi
acpid eject lvm2 mdadm cryptsetup reiserfsprogs jfsutils xfsprogs
type-handling debootstrap busybox
ERROR: missing required packages from profile my:  debconf-utils
ntpdate ldap-utils cfengine2 selinux-utils openssh-client sun-j2re1.5
make: ** [debian-test-image] Erro 1

The strange thing is that the compiler is pointing something wrong....
Any help ?? Am I again messing things up ?

regards
Lucas Brasilino