Re: New name: Call for opinions

Steffen Moeller escribió:
Somehow I get all these emails two to three times ;)

I am not against a rename some much, but DIS is no better than CDD, really,
so I am rather with Gert and Karsten. Better than DIS may be DUC (pronounced
duck or dak) as an acronym for Debian User Community. I never understood
though why it was nut just called Special Interest Group (SIG), something that
everyone would grasp immediately.

Steffen