Re: custom vs. derivative (Re: packages.gz corrupt, missing packages and other issues)

Hi,

most of the stuff here we discussed in Merida and I dont feel like repeating
this here and now...

On Thursday 03 April 2008 12:57, Andreas Tille wrote:
> The description of the list should either be increased drastically or
> we might even ask for a new list (in case we agree to a new name).  But
> I think if the description is clear things could live perfectly together.

I think so too and I think it would be a bad thing to rename this list.  I
expect "debian-custom" to still fit in future, as I hope this list should
stay the prefered place to discuss the tools to customize Debian _and_ to
develope "more or less related distros" (aka $cdd & friends :)

IMO it would be stupid to damage this infrastructure by renaming the list,
without a real reason. (Though maybe we will have a real reason once new
names have been found.

regards,
	Holger