Re: custom vs. derivative (Re: packages.gz corrupt, missing packages and other issues)

Hi,

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 18:42, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'm happe that we brought this discussion up short before the
> Extremadura meeting.  We might be able to fix something there.
> Your tests sound very convincing.

I liked Jonas tests and suggestions too :-) But I dont think we should try to
change the CDD term on the fly next week. We could think about a new name,
write papers explaining it and then go and dicuss this on
debian-project@l.d.o. There is no need for haste.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: and its "Debian Edu", not "Debian-Edu" :-) The second official writing
is "debian-edu". "Debian-Edu" and "debian edu" are wrong. 8-)