RE: CDD for a newbe...

Hi.

I browsed the debian.org resources and I think I found some answers.

>Well I plan to create a really small Linux installation (<128MB space, no
>XWindow just console; 2.6 kernel; network support;) and I think that
>preparing my own installation disk is the best solution.

I'm gonna follow instructions published at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify

If you think it's a wrong way, please, let me know :-)

>3) Regarding my distant(?) plans:
>If I had a low-space-consuming CDD-based distro, would I be able to add my
>own pieces of software into a created CDD flavour to be installed together
>with all other allowed core/base packages? Or maybe it won't be possible?

Well, A custom apt-like repository will make it.
Obvious solutions are easily overlooked :P

Regards,
--
pawo
[spadam bo za duzo gadam]