Re: Requesting advice regarding creating a custom Debian distribution

Thanks. I agree it would be best to avoid using more than one repository. Unfortunately I will need customized menus for IceWM, and a few other configuration changes so I see no way to avoid it at this point.

Quoting Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>:

The idea of Custom Debian Distributions is (despite the missleading name)
to *avoid* separate package repositories wherever possible.  To find out
whether it is possible the list mentioned under 1) is helpful.