Re: Re: trying simple-cdd

Hi Vagrant.

Hearty apologies if I appear brain dead. I'm probably trying to do too many things at once.

Once again, let me review procedure to make sure that I haven't missed/forgotten anything:

1. Created a new user: cdd

2. Downloaded etch-simple-cdd with:
bzr get http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/bzr/simple-cdd/etch-simple-cdd

3. cd  etch-simple-cdd

4. added two files to ../profiles/test.downloads

5. added six files to ../profiles/test.packages

6. from ~/etch-simple-cdd executed:
debuild -us -uc - i.bzr -b

This gave me fatal error at line 897: problem running fake root

7. My next step would be:
./build-simple-cdd --profiles test $(pwd)/../simple-cdd-profiles_0.3.0~1_all.udeb --mirror-tools "reprepro wget"

Any clues as the where or how I'm erring? Tomorrow is the last day I'll have to work on this until next weekend. Would love to have clean *.iso.

Many thanks,

Lloyd