starting a CDD on Etch

Hi

I have finally set myself up with an Etch system with plenty of disk
space to spare and want to start playing with CDDs . I've install
cdd-dev , debpartial-mirror and a bunch of other packages. Still, I
have failed so far to find a simple "howto". In fact, I so far failed
to find which command(s) are supposed to be thegeneral wrappers.

cdd-dev seems like a candidate. It has nice sample configs. But I fail
to figure out what program generates a CD from those configs.

debian-cd? But none of those packages depend on debian-cd

How do I start building a CDD in Etch? Will the packages from Etch do?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir@jabber.org