Re: working with debian cd

Hi all:

I think only today i got to understand how the debian CDD works. thank
you all for the help.

I need a help though now :)

I want xorg and xfce in my CDD at this time.  Before i donwloaded like
' apt-get update && apt-get install xserver-xorg x-windows-systeem
xfce4 '  . this
way i got all the debs for xserver and xfce. but since i used a
installed debian sarge machine to download them , the base or core
packages required by xserver and xfce4 are already installed and don;t
have  access to the dependencies. Which is the pefrct way to download
the the debs including base/core packages + xserver + xfce4.

Is debootstarp the solution or any better one is there.

Thanks
Paras.