D-I Again

Hi....

  I had a problem while trying to load an "Initial screen" on
debian-installer and took a screenshot of it on
http://br.geocities.com/daniacs/d-i-menu-error1.jpg

  I think it could be 2 things: my udeb package which has something
wrong or the way I'm inserting the stage on debian-installer.

  The udeb package I have is the following (the files are very simple):

---- control:
Source: ceflinux-udeb
Section: base
Maintainer: Daniel <daniacs@gmail.com>
Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>> 4.2)
Standards-Version: 3.6.1

Package: ceflinux-udeb
XC-Package-Type: udeb
XB-Installer-Menu-Item: 5
 bla bla bla bla....

(here it can be seen it was successful installed and in the correct
order, that is, before 10 which would be
tools/languagechooser/debian/control:XB-Installer-Menu-Item: 10 )

---- templates:

Template: debian-installer/ceflinux-nota-inicial
Type: note
 bla bla bla bla bla......

---- postinst

#!/bin/sh

. /usr/share/debconf/confmodule

db_input critical debian-installer/ceflinux-nota-inicial || true
db_go || true
db_set languagechooser/language-name "Portuguese (Brazil)"
db_fset languagechooser/language-name seen true

#DEBHELPER#

exit 0

There are the changelog, copyright, Installer-Menu-Item and rules
files, which I don't think could be wrong, since the dpkg-buildpackage
does not complain about anything.....

I added the following line on file [debian-installer]/build/pkg-lists/base

anna
archdetect
cdebconf-udeb <------------------ added
ceflinux-udeb
di-utils
..... etc etc etc

I don't know what can be happening... someone can help???

Thanks!!!!!