Re: apt-proxy, squid and more

Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org> writes:

> i've toyed with the idea of using python-cdd to create something similar
> to apt-proxy, but it's probably over my head :)

Hopefully I'll find the need time to worn on apt-proxy and fix it ...

I think would be good if you took a look in apt-cacher in
meanwhile. It has support to work as http proxy just like squid but
specific for APT packages. You can use like you are currently doing
with squid. (this was add in last upload to sid but it's easy to
backport).

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116