Setting GConf defaults for CDD distributions

Hi list,

as I've discovered, a few months ago, that CDD distributions are usually
making ugly hacks to override the GConf defaults in Debian packages, I
have changed the GConf and debhelper packages to make it easily
possible. I'd like everyone to stop hacking the default GConf
configuration and running gconftool in the postinst on random sources.

To make use of this framework, you need:
     1. to ship a debian/$package.gconf-defaults containing the defaults
        you want to change. The format of the file is very simple, and
        described in update-gconf-defaults(8).
     2. To call dh_gconf --priority 50  (50 being the recommended
        priority for CDD).
     3. To build-depend on debhelper 5.0.13 at least.
     4. Don't forget to make the package depend on ${misc:Depends}.

Everything else should be automatic.

(Please Cc me if you have questions, I'm not subscribed to this list.)